Today I am thankful for many things.
- Waiting less than 10 minutes for the bus in the morning, and actually getting a seat.
- Free office coffee [it’s actually quite good!]
- Billions of Christmas treats at work…including something called Snowman Poop (though my waistline is most likely not thankful)
- Coming home to 2 kittens awaiting me in the window and a house that smells wonderfully of Christmas tree, citrus and cookies
- Realizing that if a hobby (crafting) is stressing you out, that it’s ok to step back a bit…hobbies are supposed to be fun
That last point is why the stocking on the left is the one I made for Morgan, while the one on the right is a $2 one for me from Target…the idea of sequining and handsewing and stuffing all those little felt pieces on my own stocking was stressing me out. Finally I realized there is always next year, and was able to breathe a huge sigh of relief.