- Pitas with roasted red pepper hummus, tomatoes, cucumbers
- BLTs on torta bread with avocado
- Chef’s salad with turkey, avocado, jack cheese
- Smoked salmon, creme fraiche, thinly sliced cucumber on baguette
- “Stuffed burgers” and a fingerling potato salad
I have no idea what stuffed burgers are, that is the husband’s request for a BBQ day. I have cheese, bacon, beef, avocado, lettuce, tomato, buns…so we will see what he comes up with. This week’s meal plan is dictated by not wanting to use the stove (again) and a plethora of avocados and red peppers from a recent Costco run. Also you can tell when I make my meal plans before eating lunch…that’s when there is meat all 5 meals instead of the normal twice/thrice a week. Oops!