- Caprese salad (1st tomatoes I’ve bought this year…yum!) and baguette with creme fraiche, herbs from garden
- Creamy garden pasta salad
- Creamy broccoli salad, and cantaloupe/mozzarella/proscuitto/mint salad
- BBQ chicken and coleslaw sandwiches
- Bagels with smoked salmon, cream cheese, capers and red onion
I bought a tub of creme fraiche from Trader Joe’s a couple weeks ago. Then took a couple tablespoons of it and put it in a mason jar with a cup of cream. Left it on the counter for 12 hours then stuck it in the fridge. Perpetual creme fraiche!
As you can tell it was waaay too hot to cook this week. The only time I turned the stove on was once (pasta) otherwise it was just microwaving canned chicken and toasting bagels. Sometimes you just need a lazy week.